The Girl Travels

A log of my recent adventures in Vietnam, Cambodia, Mexico, Belize, and Guatemala

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Where in the world am I?

When I tell people that I am going to Vietnam and Cambodia, right after they wonder why in the world I want to go there, they ask me where these two countries actually are. And to be honest, before I was going on this trip, I probably couldn't pick them out for you from the general lump of the Asian continent. So I've attached some helpful maps.

The first is a map of the world, showing where I live now (NY, NY), and where Southeast Asia is (see the two very obvious red arrows for guidance).

Now let's zoom in on Southeast Asia:

Finally, here are the tour routes that I will be taking through each country.

There. We all feel a little smarter now.

1 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

I'm so impressed that you're making this trip! Can't wait to hear about it.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home