The Girl Travels

A log of my recent adventures in Vietnam, Cambodia, Mexico, Belize, and Guatemala

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Less Than 1 Month to Go

I've got both my visas, my passport, my Malarone (anti-malarial), and an oral Typhoid vaccine that I will start taking next week (and which has some unpleasant gastrointestinal side effects. I'm going to be a joy to be around). I have my plane tickets, my itinerary, and the addresses of some of the places I'll be staying.

I have a brand new pink backpack-ish bag (10% of the cost of the pink bag went to the Susan G. Komen Foundation - how could I choose another color?), and I spend way too much time in drugstores deciding between the Pepto-Bismol panacea or the Immodium/Rolaids/Phazyme solution (I'm expecting the food to result in some gastrointestinal side effects as well).

It's safe to say I'm a little anxious, both about the long flight(s) and the trip itself. Donations of Xanax would be appreciated. I think my mom might need some, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home