The Girl Travels

A log of my recent adventures in Vietnam, Cambodia, Mexico, Belize, and Guatemala

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

In Flux

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days... it's a result of no time and trouble with the internet connections here.

Anyway, I will write more tonight or tomorrow, but basically, the last few days have been great. I am leaving in about a half hour for the airport for my flight to Cambodia, and then I will meet up with my new group there tomorrow night.

Amish - yes, I got the memory card from the old camera.

So the next time I write, I will tell you about the mud bath, the boat trip on the South China Sea, the beach party at the Sailing Club, how much the Vietnamese love me, traveling to Saigon, my day in Saigon, and my first impressions of Cambodia. Really, I wrote that list just for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home